Dedicated Mainframe Service Offering Definition (SOD) Updated: March 26, 2018
Dedicated Mainframe Service Roles and Responsibilities (RnR) Updated: January 9, 2018
DMS provides individual agencies with the option to deploy their applications on the dedicated mainframe hardware in a shared environment across multiple agencies. This mainframe host is tailored to the accept high volume processing specific needs, allowing for customized scheduling for off peak hours management, detailed monitoring, and redundancy for full recovery in the event of a disaster either large or small.
- Acquisition and renewals of the licensing for the operating system, related software, and utilities provided by DET
- Installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of the operating system, related software, management tools, and utilities provided by DET
- High Availability (HA) support for data and processing capability
- Hardware upgrade/warranty refresh without service interruption
- Lowest cooling and electrical costs in support of Green Computing initiatives
- Secure computing environment
Please see the DET Rate Sheet for complete rate information.
HOW TO REQUEST
For more information please contact the Wisconsin Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) at 608-264-9383.